One of the issues people have come across has been Safari’s ‘Power Saver’ on Macs. As an energy-saving feature, it preserves battery life by disabling plug-ins such as Flash. This may hinder your experience while on Radio.com.
To correct this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Go to Advanced.
- Under Internet plug-ins uncheck the box next to Stop plug-ins to save power.
- Exit out of Preferences. Settings should automatically be active. If not, restart your browser.
Below are some other solutions that you can try to solve Flash related problems:
- Make sure that Flash is enabled on your browser.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the most up-to-date version of Flash on your browser.
- Make sure to turn your ad blockers off.